COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
Interested in earning community service hours? Here is how to do that:
1. Time yourself. How long does it take you to fold AND write on the wings, of one paper crane?
2. Now, multiply that time by the number of paper cranes you make. That number is the amount of time you have spent making the paper cranes.
3. You can track your service hours using this template: https://tinyurl.com/opc-hours-template.
4. Please send me photographic proof of YOUR contribution by submitting photo(s) to our photo album: https://tinyurl.com/opc-photos. I need this in order to sign you off.
5. Contact me directly or email email@example.com, so that I can sign you off, either in-person or digitally, for your community service hours.